Generally, the Foreign Tax Credit allows you to get a $ for $ (euro, pound, yen, etc.) credit from the income taxes paid to your host country against your US tax liability. Learn more about the Foreign Tax Credit.

Was this Article helpful?

Log In to get in touch with our Support Team

Help Center Topics

Related Articles

Search FAQs