You can quickly and easily file your FBAR online with MyExpatFBAR – or file your US Tax Return & your FBAR together with MyExpatTaxes!

It’s possible to upgrade from MyExpatFBAR to MyEpatTaxes during the process. Just click on the ‘FBAR & US TAXES’ button on the top and we’ll transfer your account.

If you file and pay for your FBAR only at first, but later want to upgrade to file for a tax return in the same calendar, the FBAR payment will be credited towards the tax return fee!

File just your FBAR – or File your US Expat Taxes Too! The choice is yours.

Was this Article helpful?

Log in to get in touch with our Support Team