Yes! You will need to contact your local Embassy or Consulate for an appointment.

You do have to make sure to do it in person because The Social Security Administration needs to make sure that the SSN issued won’t be used by individuals who have fraudulent intentions.

Learn more.

Was this Article helpful?

Log In to get in touch with our Support Team

Help Center Topics

Related Articles

Search FAQs