Married couples who file jointly and are both US citizens/Green Card holders with a valid Social Security Number or ITIN can file jointly using the Streamlined Procedure.

Keep in mind that if you are filing jointly, the price of the streamlined procedure does not increase. Here you can find out more about the Streamlined Procedure

Was this Article helpful?

Log In to get in touch with our Support Team

Help Center Topics

Related Articles

Search FAQs