Yes, you can apply Social Security Numbers for them. If you have an extension filed in place, you have until October 15 to submit your tax return. But please be advised that you can only claim them for the current year’s tax return!

Was this Article helpful?

Log In to get in touch with our Support Team

Help Center Topics

Related Articles

Search FAQs