Yes, if you close the financial account, you should report it. Also, don’t forget to report the closing balance of the financial account in FBAR and FATCA forms while filing your taxes.

Was this Article helpful?

Log In to get in touch with our Support Team

Help Center Topics

Related Articles

Search FAQs