US corporations who are doing business abroad need to pay income tax according to their host country’s tax laws.

To avoid double taxation, these US corporations CAN claim foreign tax credits against the income tax they are already paying.

The Foreign Tax Credit may be limited, depending on the type of income and the foreign country’s tax rate.

Was this Article helpful?

Log In to get in touch with our Support Team

Help Center Topics

Related Articles

Search FAQs